The whole world comes together during the 10th edition of SAIL! Once every five year, the most beautiful Tall Ships sail from all over the globe to Amsterdam. For five days, from the 12th to the 16th of August 2020, the Oranjehaven (IJ-harbour) is the nautical heart of the world.
Embarking location: Noorderkade, jetty in Beverwijk
Disembarking location: Ruyterkade Steiger 14, behind Amsterdam Central Station (left of the ferries)
Date: 12th of August 2020.
- Keep in mind that you are not disembarking at the same location. The boarding location is a 10-minute walk from Beverwijk station. The disembarking location is in Amsterdam at the Ruyterkade, jetty 14. This is behind Amsterdam Central Station.
- The easiest way to travel by public transport is to Beverwijk station or park the car in Amsterdam and travel by public transport to Beverwijk.
- We would like to ask you to be present at least 30 minutes before the start of the cruise.
Good to know:
- For additional drinks on board are available, please consider cash.
- Just before departure, it will be announced which ship you are assigned to. If you have ordered multiple tickets for a group, we will make sure you can join together.
- Guests must be able to board independently
- For safety reasons, any pushchairs, buggies and walking supports are not allowed on board and are placed on the quay side
- Pets are not allowed on board
- Be prepared for the weather conditions.
- Keep an eye on www.sail.nl for more news or sign up for the newsletter.
- Any changes are made by Sail Event Partners C.V. communicated directly via email.