- The departure point is at the Ms. van Riemsdijkweg and acessible by free ferry from Central Station.
- Embarkment 15 minutes before departure. Be on time, because the boat leaves on time!
- The cruising time may deviate because of the crowds on the route.
- The prices are exclusive of drinks. You will pay for the drinks on board with PIN or credit card.
- The prices are exclusive of € 1,50 per person tourist tax. You pay the tourist tax online.
- The prices include 9% VAT.
- The prices include booking and transaction costs.
- Tickets can only be paid online with iDeal, credit card or PayPal.
- There is no possibility for a refund.
- Discount promotions and combination tickets
Step aboard the Pancake Boat on Wednesday 12 August and sail towards IJmuiden to join the parade halfway (from 12.15 to 15.30). During the cruise you have a beautiful view of the impressive Tall Ships and you can use the extensive pancake buffet with bacon, apple and naturel pancakes and lots of toppings. There are also hot and cold side dishes and at the end an extensive ice cream dessert. Surrounded by hundreds of ships we sail to Amsterdam, an unforgettable experience!
SAIL 90 Minute Cruise
Sail for 90 minutes on the IJ and enjoy the unlimited pancake buffet. Admire all the beauty that SAIL has to offer. The ideal getaway to experience this event for yound and old!
SAIL Fireworks Cruise
A special evening cruise on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 21.15 to 23.30 where you can enjoy the beautiful fireworks spectacle on the IJ. The cruise is included unlimited pancakes and at the end we have a delicious ice cream dessert with ice cream cakes, fruit, sauces and whipped cream!
SAIL Thank You Parade
Experience the unique SAIL Thank You Parade and wave the ships off as they set sail for IJmuiden (from 15.45 to 19.00). We sail a large part along with the along with the Tall Ships in the direction of IJmuiden. During the cruise you will enjoy the extended pancake buffet with bacon, apple and natural pancakes and numerous of garnishes. There are also hot and cold side dishes and at the end an ice cream dessert.
- Splashtours SAIL
A 90 minute tour with the unique amphibian bus over land ... and on the water! With Splashtours you see SAIL in a different way. The Splashbus leaves in Amsterdam North and drives to the Oosterdok. Then comes the "splash": the spectacular dive in the Oosterdok. The bus suddenly turns out to be a seaworthy boat further through the Look out your eyes and admire all the beauty that SAIL has to offer. The ideal outing to experience this event for young and old!
Click here for more information.
Receive our free brochure and without obligation.
Receive the brochure in your own mailbox for free. The brochure comes your way immediately after filling in your data.