In the closing ceremony of SAIL Amsterdam 2020, dozens of impressive Tall Ships sail in full direction towards IJmuiden on Sunday 16 August. Hundreds of fans wave goodbye to the ships and their crew. We are all looking forward to seeing you again in # SAIL2025.
Experience this honorary voyage yourself and sail along on one of the official SAIL sailing ships or motorvessels and become part of this spectacular SAIL-Out Parade. One by one the Tall Ships leave for IJmuiden to continue their route at sea.The trip is unforgettable and offers a great view of the impressive Tall Ships from close by. All this of course while enjoying a snack and drink!
- The departure location is in the Westelijk Havengebied in Amsterdam. The exact location will be announced later by e-mail. At least 2 weeks before the start of the cruise
- Due to height differences and steep steps, the entry of the boat can be experienced as difficult
- Guests must be able to board independently
- For safety reasons, any pushchairs, buggies and walking supports are not allowed on board and are placed on the quay side
- Pets are not allowed on board
Date: 16th of August 2020
13:30 hrs ICheck in at the receiving location.*
14:00 hrs The captain welcomes you personally on board of the ship. From the boarding location you will sail to the Orange Harbour. The Tall Ships depart one by one from the IJ-haven and sail up the North Sea Canal, accompanied by an armada of ships. You will be officially part of this fantastic "Sail-Out Parade".
16:00 hrs Along the route, hundreds of thousands of enthusiasts watch the whole thing from a distance. In the meantime, a delicious hot / cold buffet is served on board.
18:00 hrs The captain moors at the receiving location. You will have an unforgettable, inspiring and connecting experience!
*Make sure you arrive at the receiving location on time, the ship does not wait for any late arrivals. The departure location is in the Westelijk Havengebied in Amsterdam. The exact location will be announced later by e-mail. At least 2 weeks before the start of the cruise
Category: traditional sailing ship
Adults € 119,00
Children upto 12 years € 89,00
Category: traditional motorvessel
Adults € 99,00
Children upto 12 years € 74,00
The departure location is in the Westelijk Havengebied in Amsterdam. The exact location will be announced later by e-mail. At least 2 weeks before the start of the cruise
• Reception and guidance
• Welcome with coffee and tea and a warm/cold buffet
• Contribution to SAIL Amsterdam
• Drinks are not included, but are available at the bar of the ship
Receive the brochure in your own mailbox for free. The brochure comes your way immediately after filling in your data.