The whole world comes together during the 10th edition of SAIL! Once every five years the most beautiful Tall Ships sail from all over the globe to Amsterdam. For five days, from the 12th to the 16th of August 2020, the Oranjehaven (IJ-harbour) is the nautical heart of the world.
- The departure location is in the Westelijk Havengebied in Amsterdam. The exact location will be announced later by e-mail. At least 2 weeks before the start of the cruise.
- The easiest way to travel by public transport to Amsterdam. Free shuttle buses run from Sloterdijk Station (Amsterdam) to the departure location.
- Are you coming by car? More information about (paid) parking will follow with the announcement of the boarding location.
- Please be on time, we advice to be at the dock around 30 min prior the start of the cruise.
Good to know:
- For additional drinks on board are available, please consider cash.
- Just before departure, it will be announced which ship you are assigned to. If you have ordered multiple tickets for a group, we will make sure you can join together.
- Guests must be able to board independently
- For safety reasons, any pushchairs, buggies and walking supports are not allowed on board and are placed on the quay side
- Pets are not allowed on board
- Be prepared for the weather conditions.
- Keep an eye on www.sail.nl for more news or sign up for the newsletter.
- Any changes are made by Sail Event Partners C.V. communicated directly via email.