The whole world comes together during the 10th edition of SAIL! Once every five years the most beautiful Tall Ships sail from all over the globe to Amsterdam. For five days, from the 12th to the 16th of August 2020, the Oranjehaven (IJ-harbour) is the nautical heart of the world.
Embarking location: Ruijterkade Oost (behind CS Amsterdam)
Click here to view the address in Google Maps.
Good to know:
- Use public transport to Central Station Amsterdam
- The embarking location is right behind Central Station
- Please be on time, we advice to be at the dock around 15 min prior the start of the cruise.
- Guests must be able to board independently
- For safety reasons, any pushchairs, buggies and walking supports are not allowed on board and are placed on the quay side
- Pets are not allowed on board
- Be prepared by checking the weather in advance
- Keep up to date with the latest information at www.sail.nl or register for our newsletter.
- Last minute changes are communicated by Sail Event Partners C.V. by mail